Physicians play a key role in the DreamSleep network. DreamSleep dentists are comprehensively screening patients daily and 20% are qualifying with some form sleep apnea. They need local physicians to refer severe cases to. In some states they need physicians to order and interpret sleep tests and write prescriptions for Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT).
- DreamSleep dentists need physicians to refer severe apnea cases for CPAP, weight loss or surgery
- In NJ and GA, DreamSleep dentists need to refer to physicians for sleep testing, diagnosis and prescription
- DreamSleep dentists can provide oral appliance therapy for patients with mild to moderate OSA
- DreamSleep dentists can provide oral appliance therapy for CPAP-intolerant or non-compliant patients
Join the DreamSleep network to be connected with DreamSleep dentists treating sleep in your area. When you choose the DreamSleep network you get a dentist who:
- ACSDD credentialed Sleep Dentist
- Medicare participating provider 1
- Accepts medical insurance
- Experienced with physician communication
- Dedicated to minimizing out of pocket cost
Contact us to learn more about the DreamSleep Physician referral network
1. Many DreamSleep dentist providers may be Medicare participating, contact N3Sleep for details on specific providers in your area.