The foundation of the DreamSleep system is dental sleep medicine education. It begins with Online, On-Demand Education and Credentialing through our partner ACSDD:
- Online and On-Demand: learn at your own pace
- Detailed content on Dental and Medical science of Sleep Medicine
- Three levels of certification:
The next phase is hands-on, one-on-one training and coaching from our consulting division, N3Sleep:
- Individualized Training Plans
- Hands-on, in-office training by an experienced team of professional trainers
- Training for the whole team: Dentist, Assistants, Hygienists, Office
- Integrate Dental Sleep Medicine into the daily routine starting day 1, with real patients
- Which shortens the learning curve and gets practices up and running faster
- Ongoing clinical coaching keeps the team focused and allows issues to be quickly addressed
Individualized Training Plans
N3Sleep provides a state-of-the art training and implementation programs to help teams integrate sleep medicine into their daily routine. Because we encounter teams with varying degrees of experience, so we design programs specifically for the individual needs and circumstances of your practice.
Hands-On, In-Office Training
The N3Sleep approach puts our experienced team of professionals in your office to work hand-on with your whole team covering systems, processes, screening, case presentation and more. Out team will cover patient flow, office setup, consultation best practices, diagnostic tools and more. Put your dental sleep medicine education to work on day 1. Ongoing coaching will reinforce what we teach, keeping the team on track and quickly correcting any issues that arise.
How You Can Join
Joining the DreamSleep network is easy. Contact N3Sleep for an individualized training plan. Once you have met the DreamSleep Certified Provider requirements you can be listed on the website and will be eligible to receive patient referrals.
Contact N3Sleep to learn more or to discuss and individualized training plan.