DreamSleep invites you to join the largest group practice for Dental Sleep Medicine, TMJ/TMD and Airway Management in the world. Our unique partnership with Dedicated Sleep gives you the resources to treat more patients:
- IN-Network Medical Health Plan Contracts in all states
- BCBS, Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna and many more
- Guaranteed rates 2-3X the national average
- Patients have the lowest deductible & best price
- Seamless telemedicine access to a physician licensed in your state
- Physician oversight increases your compliance with treatment protocols
- In-house corporate referrals from national companies
How You Can Join
Joining the DreamSleep network is easy. Contact N3Sleep for an individualized training plan. Once you have met the DreamSleep Certified Provider requirements you can be listed on the website and will be eligible to receive patient referrals.
Individualized Training Plans
N3Sleep provides a state-of-the art training and implementation programs to help teams integrate sleep medicine into their daily routine. Ongoing coaching reinforces what we teach, keeping the team on track and quickly correcting issues that arise. We encounter teams with varying degrees of experience, so we design programs specifically for the individual needs and circumstances of your practice.
Contact N3Sleep to learn more or to discuss and individualized training plan.