Proven medical billing solutions for dental practices
When should you bill Out of Network? In-Network? Cross code?
Medical reimbursement for dental procedures can vary depending on how they are billed. While IN-Network can mean greater approval rates, Out-Of-Network can sometimes mean greater reimbursement and Cross-Coding can increase reimbursement for standard procedures like CT/CBCT scans, Panographs, other types of radiology and dental implants. Joining DreamSleep gives your practice 3 avenues for for medical reimbursement: IN-Network, Out-Of-Network and Cross-Coding. In-office training with ongoing coaching empowers your team to navigate the options, collect and submit the correct records for optimal reimbursement.
- Medical Billing Services:
- IN-Network – Guaranteed rates with most providers, best rates for patients
- Out-Of-Network – Can be greater reimbursement for some providers/procedures
- Cross-Coding – Optimal reimbursement for standard procedures like CBCT scans
- In-office training – DreamSleep will guide your team through the process & provide ongoing coaching for optimal reimbursement
DreamSleep provides you with both the proven medical billing capabilities and the training to deploy for optimal reimbursement. Contact us today to schedule a short consultation to discuss how DreamSleep can help you overcome your medical billing challenges.
Contact us to learn more: