The DreamSleep Provider Reimbursement Program (PRP) option is a fast and efficient way to manage the complex process of medical billing in your Dental Sleep Medicine Program.
The DreamSleep team approach ensures that each member of your team understands how every action they take affects reimbursement. Personalized training combined with our integrated EMR/EHR will allow your office to efficiently and effectively bill medical insurance.
Addition to our contracts takes an average of 90 to 180 days after acceptance of service, based on payers. The program includes intensive training for your team, plus ongoing coaching and assistance.
- Be part of a Sleep specialty group contract and durable medical equipment network
- Have a team to help you and your patients do well: both clinically and financially
- Provide you with In-Network/Out-of-Network health plan contracts for most HMO/PPO plans, to include, but not limited to: Aetna, UHC, UMR, Blue Cross, and Cigna (waiting period may apply)
- Utilizing In/Out-of-Network options can help to determine the optimal reimbursement for each patient
- We provide you with Specialty Physicians to supervise your patients and to provide face to face via telemedicine when needed (monthly maintenance fee applicable)
- Together: we share the patient for best practice, and compliance
Participating Medical Insurance Network E0486 Covered Benefit In-Network as Medical Supplier with the following plans :
- 1199 – All medical network plans
- Aetna – MTA, Commercial, Medicare Plans
- Cigna – All medical commercial , Medicare network plans
- Emblem, Hip, Ghi participating via Connecticare
- Anthem Empire Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Medicare 5 Medicaid, Essential Plans Fidelis
- All Medical network plans Medicaid, Medicare, Leaf, Essential
- Healthfirst -All medical network plans Medicaid, Medicare, Leaf, Essential
- Health Net/ Tricare –
- All medical network plans Humana -All medical network plans
- Medicare – Participating supplier
- Oscar – Participating medical network plans Oxford – Freedom network
- Unitedhealthcare -All medical Commercial, Medicare network plans
- Unitedhealthcare Community Plan -All medical Commercial ,Medicare, Medicaid, Essential networks
- Wellcare -Medicaid, Medicare Essential networks.
Contact us for a personal consultation: